Salary: £40k - £55k + car + Benefits
Contact Name: Greg Howard
Telephone: 0161 393 9889
An experienced Quality & Environment Manager is required to ensure interesting and varied projects are delivered sustainably.
About the Company
A highly successful contractor, who are experiencing substantial growth. Delivering a range of projects across the North West. This firm are able to offer variety and career progression.
About the Role
You will be take a lead a role to ensure their developments are sustainable. This will include ensuring that construction practices conform to the principles of good environmental practice and satisfy ISO 14001 & 9001, monitoring waste production and monitoring and advising on the Company’s energy usage and CO2 emissions.
• Develop and implement environmental strategies and action plans, to ensure corporate sustainable development
• Take the lead on sustainable procurement for all goods and services
• Coordinate all aspects of pollution control, waste management, recycling, environmental health, conservation and renewable energy
• Lead the implementation of environmental policies and practices
• Ensure compliance with environmental legislation and keep up to date with UK, European Union and international regulation and legislation
• Liaise with relevant bodies such as local authorities, public bodies and competent bodies
• Audit, analyse and report environmental performance to internal and external clients and regulatory bodies
• Carry out impact assessments to identify, assess and reduce an organisation’s environmental risks and financial costs
• Excellent knowledge of ISO 14001 & 9001
• At least 3 years of industry experience in the UK
• Degree qualified (or equivalent) in a relevant subject
• Experience with waste control
• Experience with CO2 emission control
About the Money
The role is paying between £40k – £55k, comes with a car and a decent benefits package.
If you’re an experienced Quality & Environment Manager click apply now!
Based in Chester this role suits anyone from; Manchester, Liverpool, Warrington, Altringham, St Helens, Wigan, Leigh, Crewe, Stoke, the Wirral, Birkenhead, Deeside, North Wales, Stockport, Cheadle, Macclesfield, Northwich, Ellesmere Port, Runcorn, Widnes, Bolton, Wrexham, Sale or Preston
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com