Salary: £35 to £60k doe
Contact Name: Kathryn Wycherley
Telephone: 0151 242 1630
Top Law firm with offices throughout the UK. Recognised as the leading legal employer at the annual Britain’s Top Employers awards and achieved record rankings in Chambers UK rankings.
Our clients’ national Real Estate team provides a complete range of legal and advisory services on all aspects of commercial property for both the public and private sector.
They advise on and draft heads of terms, development agreements and associated construction, planning and site disposal matters, funding arrangements, freehold transfer and associated due diligence procedures, grant assignment and lease renewals.
Clients range from major retailers, leisure operators, regional developers, local authorities, universities and healthcare providers.
They have been involved in a range of projects from £100 million city centre regeneration schemes to smaller bespoke ventures.
Their service includes the management of large property portfolios for occupiers and investors, advising on LTA 1954 renewals, easements, covenants, service charges and land registration.
To manage a caseload of Real Estate cases including landlord and tenant, estate management work and acquisitions and disposals and provide support to other members of the team.
Main duties and responsibilities of this role are:
- To manage your own caseload of Real Estate cases including landlord and tenant, estate management work and acquisitions and disposals
- You will provide support to other members of the team
- You will draft and prepare various real estate documents
- To liaise with internal and external parties, such as colleagues, clients, Land Registry, search agencies etc
- You may be required to supervise and develop more junior members of staff
- Complete MI procedures as and when required
- Achieve set financial and chargeable targets
- You must work to ensure relevant deadlines, quality measures and KIPS are adhered to
- Comply with relevant policies and procedures
– This list is not intended to be exhaustive and you will be expected to perform other duties and have other responsibilities that fall within the wider remit of the role.
The person specification
- The successful candidate will preferably have landlord and tenant law experience. However, training can be given.
- Experience of Real Estate work
- Excellent IT and typing skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Ability to follow instructions
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and targets
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Flexible approach
Please note: Any reference to experience or PQE in our adverts or job descriptions is to be used as a guideline only.
We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and with different levels of experience who can demonstrate that they fulfil the requirements of the role.
“Apply Now” or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
0151 242 1630 / 07858 388 799
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com