Location: Altrincham / Manchester city centre
The company, based in Altrincham / Manchester city centre owns, develops and manages a large and varied property portfolio, primarily in the North West, comprising offices, retail, industrial/warehouse and residential assets.
The main responsibilities
- To take direct responsibility for day-to-day management of a number of properties
- Dealing with tenant queries in a timely and efficient manner and communicating and updating status of any ongoing works
- Manage building commissionaires, coordinate contractors, service providers etc to ensure that buildings are maintained to a high standard
- Liaise with potential, incoming and existing tenants to gain a full understanding of their current and future needs and requirements
- Working knowledge of estate matters relating to utilities, insurance, H&S regulations, planning and building control etc
- Management of refurbishment/redevelopment projects in particular refurbishment following tenants vacating and preparing space for new tenants
- Planned/preventative maintenance and repairs
- Price and Invoice checking, budgets and service charge reconciliation for approval by senior management
- Overseeing contractor works to ensure delivery to a high standard
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in commercial property management.
- Able to work on multiple, challenging projects simultaneously and to a high standard
- Well organised, efficient, capable of using own initiative and working to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, coupled with an eye for detail and maintaining the buildings to a high standard and a commitment to developing strong client and contractor relationships.
- Possess a proactive approach to problem solving and the ability to follow this through to a satisfactory conclusion
- Proven IT skills including Microsoft word, excel, CAD and Microsoft project
- Positive attitude and willing to learn and develop with the team
Working hours 9am to 5:30pm Monday to Thursday and 9am to 4pm Friday. This position also involves out of hours working as and when required.
Salary: negotiable depending on experience
Please submit your CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com