Salary: CIRCA £45K
Contact Name: Ian Doyle
Telephone: 0161 393 9889
VACANCY REF: ID18384
A promising opportunity has arisen with our client who is an established property consultancy with specialisms in both residential and commercial practice, operating throughout the UK.
As a growing national practice with several region offices, our client successfully delivers multi-discipline service lines across all market sectors including rural, commercial, development, residential, utilities & infrastructure and sustainable energy.
The company prides itself on its longstanding relations with a varying client base and is now actively looking for a high calibre individual to join the team and help sustain and build upon this success within its Property Management division.
Our client is seeking a competent Property Manager who is an expert in what they do and enjoys working within a collaborative and dedicated team.
Based in Lancashire, the individual must possess good working knowledge of the local and region markets, be confident in their ability to build and maintain positive relations with clients as well as have a comprehensive understanding and practical application of effective portfolio management.
- Management of multi occupied commercial property
- Regularly visiting properties to undertake inspections and following up actions noted
- Liaise with clients’ agents, solicitors and other consultants
- Handling the handover of property following acquisition and sale
- Preparing, presenting and obtaining approval of service charge budgets
- Day to day liaison with Property Owners and Asset Managers
- Preparing and reporting information to clients in a timely manner
- Provide support and assistance to clients in connection with value enhancement opportunities
- Ensuring tenants are complying with lease obligations
- Dealing with tenant applications for consent to assign, sublet and alter
- Ensuring service / maintenance issues are resolved a timely manner
- Ensuring works are undertaken with the correct health and safety arrangements in place; safe systems of work, risk assessments and method statements, permits to work etc.
- A current and valid UK driving licence
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Competent use of Property Management systems
- Property related Degree (desirable but not essential)
- RICS qualified (or equivalent) – desirable but not essential
- Ability to effectively and efficiently manage large workloads
- Confident with a friendly personality
- Strong attention to detail
- Impeccable verbal and written communication
Renumeration & Extras
- Competitive salary
- Company car or equivalent car allowance
- Relevant training provided
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Commencing on 24 days holidays increasing to 30 over time plus half day on Christmas and New Years Eve, and all bank holidays off
- Regular company social and sporting activities
What to do next?
To apply for this position, please contact Ian Doyle on 0161 393 9889 or email a copy of your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the position and reference ID18384 for this role.
If you are seeking a career move but this position is not right for you please get in touch or browse our website. We are specialists in Property Surveying Recruitment and have a range of posts available. We also welcome speculative applications.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com