Salary: Up to £30,000
Contact Name: Liz Ellis
About the Company
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced property manager to join a highly reputable property management organisation based in Manchester.
They specialize in both residential and commercial property and look for experienced, educated individuals to complement their already strong team. They are proud of their industry reputation and believe that developing a strong working relationship with clients is the key to their success.
They offer their candidates a competitive basic salary as well as providing a generous bonus structure, ongoing training and development and great scope for career progression.
About the Role
The Manchester office are looking to recruit a property manager into their busy team and as the successful candidate, you will be working closely with the director and area property manager.
Your duties will include:
- Managing a portfolio of commercial properties
- Marketing and letting the vacant properties
- Conducting viewings
- Preparing lease documents
- Conducting inspections
- Coordinating maintenance matters
- At least two years property management experience
- Ideally experienced within commercial property, however this is non-essential
- Career driven, with a genuine interest in the property industry
- Strong negotiation skills
- Well presented
- Excellent IT skills
- Salary c£30,000 + bonus
- Training and development
- 24 days holiday a year + bank holidays
- Pension scheme
Please contact Liz Ellis in confidence, to discuss the opportunity in more detail on 0151 242 1630 or email a copy of your latest CV to email@example.com
Please feel free to forward this advert to any friends or colleagues who you think may be interested. A large number of our previously successful candidates have initially been made aware of their next career opportunity by a close acquaintance.