Salary: Up to £18,000 DOE
Contact Name: Liz Ellis
Telephone: 0151 242 1630
A leading estate agent based in Merseyside and Cheshire is looking to recruit an experienced Property Manager into their busy Liverpool city center branch. Specialising in both residential and commercial property, they are keen to hear from individuals who have at least one year of property management experience and who are looking for an exciting new challenge.
About the Role
As the successful candidate for the Property Manager position, you will be friendly, approachable and have a minimum of one year’s property management experience. Your duties will include:
- Working towards performance targets
- Building and maintaining relationships with landlords, tenants and contractors
- Managing a portfolio of up to 300 properties ranging in size and location
- Liaising with contractors regarding maintenance issues
- Arranging appointments for repairs
- Dealing with any issues regarding the properties in a timely, professional manner
- One year minimum property manager experience
- Strong customer service skills
- Highly organised
- Well presented
- Professional telephone manner
- Excellent IT skills
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious property manager who is looking for a new challenge within a highly reputable company. The current department is facing many exciting new changes so it’s an excellent time to join. Ongoing training and support will be provided and this role would suit an enthusiastic individual looking for longevity and progression. The working hours are between 9am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday, however the occasional Saturday may be required.
Please contact Liz Ellis in confidence, to discuss the opportunity in more detail on 0151 242 1630 or email a copy of your latest CV to email@example.com
Please feel free to forward this advert to any friends or colleagues who you think may be interested. A large number of our previously successful candidates have initially been made aware of their next career opportunity by a close acquaintance.