Salary: CIRCA £40,000+ (DOE) + car allowance + benefits
Contact Name: Andrew Kingsley
Telephone: 0161 393 9889
Our client is a leading international financial and professional services firm, specialising in real estate services and investment management and continually seek to attract and retain the best people and believe their employees are their most valuable asset.
As a result of continued regional growth, our client is looking to appoint an MRICS Qualified Property Management Surveyor to join their Property & Asset Management Department, to be based in the Manchester city centre office.
Overall purpose of job
Based out of their Manchester city centre office, the suitable candidate would be responsible for managing a portfolio of assets throughout the North West.
- The main purpose of the role to be the day to day contact for high profile clients who require a premium level service. The individual will also be responsible for a number of other instructions largely consisting of mixed-use schemes
- The properties are multi sector to include industrial, offices, retail warehouses and high street retail
- Client reporting – to assist with the production of monthly/quarterly reports and attend client meetings.
- Tenant liaison and dealing with formal landlord and tenant matters such tenant applications to assign, sub-let or carry out alterations
- Liaising with building managers and onsite subsidiary on day-to-day maintenance, repair and operational issues.
- Service charge administration
- Setting up new properties
The above list summarises main responsibilities to be carried out in the role, but is not exhaustive. You may be asked to carry out additional activities.
Desired knowledge, skills and experience
- MRICS Minimum 1 years PQE within property management
- Management of Portfolios of multi-let commercial property
- Contractor Management
- Commercial Service Charge Management
- Tenant Management
- High degree of commerciality
- Experience within a professional services environment and working with blue-chip companies
- Excellent communication and client interfacing skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- High attention to detail
- Salary of circa of £40,000 (D.O.E.)
- Car allowance
- Pension 4% plus contributory of up to 4%
- 25 days holiday
- Life Assurance and Medical Insurance
My client offers real scope for career development for a dedicated, professional and enthusiastic individual with a strong work ethic who wants to join one of the market leaders. To apply for this position then please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Andrew Kingsley at Kingsley on 0161 393 9889 for further information.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com