Salary: £Negotiable (Plus Excellent Benefits)
Contact Name: Andrew Kingsley
Telephone: 0151 242 1630
Our client is a well-respected and highly successful property consultancy and as a consequence of significant investment and growth, we are seeking an experienced, enthusiastic and MRICS qualified Property Management Surveyor, to join their successful Manchester team.
The role is to predominantly cover the North West market and where necessary, work in conjunction with other UK offices.
You will hold a significant role within the team, and will be responsible for the take on and set up of new property management instructions and the handover of existing ones. Achieving the highest quality of service will be at the forefront of your approach to the role whilst looking after assets/portfolios for individual investors, property companies and institutions.
- Collation of documentation, leases licences, deeds, reports, surveys
- Identify on-going property/lease issues
- Identify any on-going breaches by tenants and advise relevant parties
- Review service charge appointments
- To carry out lease/document reads and resolve queries with client
The requirement is for a candidate with substantial experience of Property Management as an MRICS qualified, Chartered Surveyor.
- Relevant and appropriate level of Property Management experience.
- Provide professional Property Management advice to a range of corporate clients.
- Hold good communication, organisation and negotiation skills.
- Client facing experience
- Strong sense of providing superior levels of service to customer/client
- Attention to detail.
- Resilience, determination and stamina.
- Experienced business developer.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
Salary and Benefits
- Salary: competitive based on market, professional experience and qualifications
- Car allowance
- Benefits including Pension, Life/Accident Insurance, and Private Medical Cover
To apply for this position, please contact Andrew Kingsley on 0161 393 9889 or email a copy of your latest CV to andrew@kingsleyrecruitment quoting the position and reference for this role.
Kingsley is a niche leading recruitment consultancy, specialising in the Property, Legal, Engineering & Business Support Sectors and our consultants are highly experienced in their specialist sectors. We recruit across the UK, so if you are looking for your next move, call us now for a confidential chat on 0161 393 9889 or email email@example.com
Please visit our website www.kingsleyrecruitment.co.uk for more jobs.