Salary: Negotiable DOE
Contact Name: Clare Norman
Telephone: 0151 317 2632
Clifton Gray is working with a well-established property consultancy in Cheshire, which has an exceptional reputation in the market. A rare opportunity to join this successful team as a Property Management Accounts Manager has become available. This is an ideal opportunity for an individual with previous property management accounts experience looking for the next step in their career. This role is not suitable for an individual with general accounts experience.
The successful Property Management Accounts Manager shall be responsible for the following duties under this role:
- Producing tenant invoices for rent, service charge, insurance and utility recharges on a monthly / quarterly basis.
- Receipt of all tenant income daily.
- Tenant arrear chasing and maintain tenant accounts.
- Producing client statements on quarterly / monthly basis.
- Knowledge of VAT Returns.
- Liaison with clients and their advisors and producing relevant reports.
- Dealing with a high volume of supplier invoices.
- Making supplier payments.
- Undertaking bank reconciliations.
- Dealing with tenant and supplier queries.
As the successful Property Management Accounts Manger you will have the following:
- Previous experience in a Property Management Accounts position (essential)
• Strong experience using Microsoft Excel
• Ideally AAT Level 2 qualified or similar
In return, my client can offer a negotiable basic salary (dependant on experience) plus benefits
For more information about this rare opportunity to become part of such an accomplished Property Management Accounts team please contact Clare Norman for a completely confidential discussion.
Clifton Gray is a specialist property recruitment company. We specialise in placing property professionals within commercial and residential property, architecture, and planning, from entry level through to senior appointments.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org