Salary: Up to £40,000 plus car & benefits
Location: Manchester / North West
Contact Name: Andrew Kingsley
Telephone: 07879 413 765
A multi-disciplinary surveying consultancy with a highly reputable Property/Asset Management Department is looking to appoint a Surveyor or Senior Surveyor in its’ Manchester office.
Acting for investors and occupiers in managing a cross-section of commercial property types, they combine experience and knowledge with innovation and creativity, handling national and international portfolios for a wide variety of clients.
This is a key role, working within office, industrial and retail sectors, where you will benefit in taking responsibility for a portfolio of properties, working in conjunction with junior and senior colleagues and the client, direct.
The role includes, but is not limited to:
• Portfolio & Instruction Transition
• Proactive Property Management
• Property inspections
• Client meeting – Attend, prepare and action
• Building strong working relationship with the existing clients
• Client reports – preparation and issue professional reports within agreed timescales
• Lease Summary recordings, maintenance and update in-house records
• Plan for critical lease event dates such as reviews, lease expiries and options and implementation
• Pro-active Asset Management
• Deal with and manage tenant arrears
• Service Charge – draft review and approve budgets & regular review of s/c cash flow and budget
• Approve Service Charge reconciliations
• Liaise with the building managers and regional facilities managers ensuring properties are always well maintained
• Identify & introduce cross selling opportunities
• Identify & introduce additional services to clients
The above list is not exhaustive and the surveyor may be required to carry out other duties as may reasonably be required, from time to time.
CORE SKILLS, TECHNICAL ABILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS
• MRICS Qualified
• Previous Property Management experience is essential
• Numerate and technically competent
• A team player
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to work in a challenging environment, dealing with high work load
• Skills to include: IT, problem solving, negotiation
• Full, clean driving licence
My client is a market leader and offers real scope for career development for a dedicated, professional and enthusiastic individual with a strong work ethic who wants to join one of the market leaders.
To apply for this position then please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Andrew Kingsley at Kingsley on 07879 413 765 for further information.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com