Salary: £52,000+ plus car allowance & benefits
Location: North West
Contact Name: Andrew Kingsley
Our client has extensive experience of managing Commercial Property Portfolios (predominantly Industrial) and holds an impressive track record of providing high-quality property solutions to its’ local, national and international client organisations, is looking to appoint an Associate Director of Property Management, based in their North West HQ office.
Working in the North West region, you will be responsible for overseeing the Property and Facilities Management team, ensuring that best practices are being employed and new processes/initiatives are correctly implemented, at all times.
Reporting to the Property Director, your main responsibilities shall include but not be limited to:
- Manage a team of 5 personnel which includes Property & Facilities Management colleagues and administration.
- Provide Guidance and Managing the Property Managers within all areas of day-to-day Property & Facilities Management
- Asset Management experience
- Commercial Agency
- Undertake Business Development with new clients and build relationships with existing clients.
- Undertake Periodic site inspections with Property Managers to ensure high standards of presentation and tenant satisfaction are maintained
- Oversee Approval of all property expenditure cost centres within defined authority levels
- Ensuring consistency in value and quality of contracted works and monitoring adherence to planned maintenance programmes.
- Periodically reviewing and analysing the performance reports with the property and facilities management team.
- Overseeing Dilapidation claims, approval of works specification, debt collection methods and settlement proposals
- Promoting Customer Service initiatives
- Ensure accurate recording of tenancy and property data.
- Attending company meetings as required
- Responsibility for the day-to-day management of all staff within the property department, with the appropriate assistance of senior management and the Property Director, including:
- supervision and motivation of the property staff, ensuring that workloads are appropriate, and productivity and quality of work is acceptable
- managing attendance and other HR matters of the property staff ensure adherence to HR policies
- to ensure that all appropriate Health & Safety and Security requirements are met in relation to the portfolio
- Responsibility for the day-to-day management of the department and be accountable for the decisions taken.
- Ability and experience of extending business development
- Be self-driven to deliver high quality performance and results.
- Effective and persuasive communicator
- Experienced team leader and a team player
- Articulate, dynamic and enthusiastic
- Highly developed leadership skills with proven ability to drive and motive individuals
- Acting as a positive role model for maintaining the highest possible standard of service.
- Hands-on experience of both Commercial Property Management & Facilities Management
- Excellent & Pro-active leadership skills
- MRICS qualified – at least 5 years PQE
Salary and benefits include
- Salary: £52,000+ per annum (DOE)
- Annual Bonus
- Car Allowance of £6,000 p.a.
- 25 days’ holiday
- Employers Pension Contribution
- Personal Health Insurance
- 3 times Salary Life Cover
To apply for this position, please contact Andrew Kingsley on 07879 413 765 or email a copy of your latest CV to email@example.com quoting the position and reference AK18617 for this role.
Kingsley is a leading Property & Built Environment Recruitment Consultancy, providing across all levels of seniority, throughout the North West and beyond. Our Directors hold a true mix of time-served surveying experience and high-level Professional Recruitment, which sets us apart from our competitors.
If you are considering either your next career move, or looking to recruit within your property team, then please contact Kingsley for Independent, Confidential and Qualified advice.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org