Salary: Up to £20,000 + benefits + bonus
Contact Name: Rachael Gray
Telephone: 0151 242 1630
About the Company
We currently have an exciting new vacancy, for an experienced Property Administrator to join an award winning, property consultancy at their Wirral-based office. Due to recent success within the company, they are seeking an additional Property Administrator, to work with and support their successful sales and lettings team.
This company prides itself on delivering an exceptional level of customer service and has a reputation to support this within the local market. They are looking for a like-minded candidate, who is able to live up to their reputation and ensure that their professional image is maintained. They offer exceptional training and development and believe that they are able to gain the most from their staff, by ensuring that they are happy within their working environment.
As well as offering the Property Administrator an excellent basic salary, they are also offering a range of benefits including:
- Opportunity to earn bonus
- Rewards for team and individual performance
- Competitive holiday structure
- Career progression
- Unrivalled industry training
About the Role
As branch Property Administrator, you will be supporting an extremely busy and successful team of sales staff, ensuring that the administrative function within the branch runs smoothly on a daily basis.
- Dealing with incoming telephone calls and enquiries
- Advertising new properties
- Handling property enquiries
- Producing sales reports using excel
- Managing the diary system
- Producing all correspondence to clients and third parties
- Working within an extremely fast-paced target driven environment
- Processing payments
- Producing presentations and internet adverts
- Sales progression
- Updating clients and providing an exceptional level of customer service
- Experienced administrator
- Well organised
- Excellent IT skills
- Bright and enthusiastic
- Well presented
- Confident and enthusiastic
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience within a fast-paced, target driven environment
- Ideally experienced within the property industry
- Competitive basic salary of up to £20,000
- Ongoing training
- Opportunity for career progression
- Excellent working environment
- Pension and bonuses
Please contact Rachael Gray in confidence, to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Please feel free to forward this advert to any friends or colleagues who you think may be interested. A large number of our previously successful candidates have initially been made aware of their next career opportunity by a close acquaintance.