Salary: Up to £20,000 + benefits + bonus
Contact Name: Rachael Gray
Telephone: 0151 242 1630
About the Company
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Property Administrator to join a busy, independent property organisation at their offices based in Liverpool. Due to a period of growth, they are looking to recruit a highly professional Property Administrator, to support their busy sales team.
Proud of their industry reputation, they are looking for an individual who is able to represent them professionally and provide all external clients with an excellent level of customer service, to support their brand.
As well as offering the Property Administrator an excellent basic salary, they are also offering a range of benefits including:
- Opportunity to earn bonus
- Rewards for team and individual performance
- Competitive holiday structure
- Career progression
- Ongoing training
About the Role
As branch Property Administrator, you will be supporting an extremely busy and successful team of sales staff, ensuring that the administrative function within the branch runs smoothly on a daily basis.
- Dealing with incoming telephone calls and enquiries
- Advertising new properties
- Handling property enquiries
- Producing sales reports using excel
- Managing the diary system
- Producing all correspondence to clients and third parties
- Working within an extremely fast paced target driven environment
- Processing payments
- Producing presentations and internet adverts
- Sales progression
- Updating clients and providing an exceptional level of customer service
- Experienced administrator
- Well organised
- Excellent IT skills
- Bright and enthusiastic
- Well presented
- Confident and enthusiastic
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience within a fast paced, target driven environment
- Ideally experienced within the property industry
- Competitive basic salary of up to £20,000
- Ongoing training
- Opportunity for career progression
- Excellent working environment
- Pension and bonuses
Please contact Rachael Gray in confidence, to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Please feel free to forward this advert to any friends or colleagues who you think may be interested. A large number of our previously successful candidates have initially been made aware of their next career opportunity by a close acquaintance.