Salary: £35,000 - £50,000 basic salary
Location: North West
Contact Name: Mark Noakes
Telephone: 0161 393 9889
VACANCY REF: MAR17277
Sigma Capital plc is specialist in the provision of family homes for private rent, the industry leader in this field outside of London. Trading on the London Stock Exchange the PRS REIT is expected to top £1billion during 2020. Due to its success and ongoing growth we are looking to appoint an Acquisition Investment Manager into the small but busy team.
Working alongside Sigma’s house-builder partners (Countryside Properties, Seddon, Engie & Vistry) your role will be imperative in the delivery of new build residential projects from post-acquisition to handover. A full and detailed brief is available but some key responsibilities include;
- Overseeing preparation of construction contracts and associated documents
- Assessment and interpretation of legal documents, reports, surveys, planning conditions etc
- Negotiation with house-builder partners to ensure commercial returns
- Managing house-builder partners to ensure projects are delivered on time and to budget
- Management of the external team and house-builder partner to secure fixed price D&B contract
To undertake the role it is likely you will be able to demonstrate experience of managing the delivery of residential projects encompassing all on-site responsibilities. It is likely you will have a background as an Employers Agent (EA) or Project Manager overseeing residential delivery.
Please contact me for a confidential discussion and full details.
All third party applications to Sigma will be sent to Kingsley for assessment.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com