Salary: £38,000 - £45,000 + car allowance, pension, health
Contact Name: James Adamson
Telephone: 0161 669 4716
We are recruiting for a highly respected construction consultancy in Manchester. They currently have a vacancy for a Project Manager with proven experience to join their Manchester office.
This role presents an excellent opportunity for a career minded Project Manager to work for an established practice on exciting projects for a variety of dynamic client organisations.
Current projects include a complex fit-out scheme for a University, a private residential high-rise development in Manchester city centre and also part of a team delivering a major £100m commercial mix-use facility.
The day to day responsibilities of this role would consist of:
- Undertake day to day delivery of projects
- Manage design teams
- Undertake contact administration
- Development of project documentation, programmes, master budget etc
- Maintain a robust document management system
- Produce of reports to suit relevant stages of the projects
- Compliance with set governance
- Deliver projects with the framework of risk, sustainability and environmental considerations agreed at the business case/client brief stage, while maintaining focus on time, cost and quality.
- Monitor and report on the contractors progress against the contract programme
- Assist in the management of consultant teams to ensure that the contractor’s design is done in compliance with the contract
- Assist in the management of consultant teams to ensure that the built product is compliant with the contract.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Degree qualified in Project Management
- Chartered or working towards their APC
- Have 3+ years PQE
- Be looking for a role with problem solving challenges on a day to day basis and offer flexibility to the client
- Be adaptable at building relationships and act as a team player
Not only will you enjoy a wide range of projects working within this multi sector environment, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, flexible benefits and real career progression, training and development.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org