Salary: £40,000 - £48,000 plus package
Contact Name: James Adamson
Telephone: 0161 669 4716
We are currently recruiting for a leading global construction consultancy firm. Working across a variety of sectors our client consistently provides the best possible outcomes for their clients, their people, and the communities in which they work.
They require a Project Manager for the Healthcare/Education division of their business who has worked in these sectors with vast experience of public sector projects. This is predominantly a client-facing delivery management role so candidates will need to have excellent interpersonal skills as well as the ability to lead a high-performance team that will deliver Project Management services to high profile and demanding clients. This is a permanent opportunity to be based out of our client’s office in Manchester city centre.
The Public Sector division delivers a range of construction projects through a series of ongoing framework agreements and individual commissions with clients in Manchester and the Northwest. Projects range in size and value from £10,000 to £100m+.
Essential Personal Requirement’s
- Degree educated in Project Management or relevant discipline.
- Consultancy/ Client-side experience will be considered.
- Minimum five years’ experience of delivering projects in the education/healthcare sector.
- Qualified or working towards professional membership MAPM/MRICS/MCIOB.
- Able to demonstrate high levels of management of personnel and multi-million-pound budget
- Strong communicator at all levels
- Able to demonstrate clear understanding of statutory requirements in a health care environment
- Ensure that full compliance with all applicable statutory, contractual and Company requirements is achieved and maintained.
- Quickly establish strong collaborative relationships with client teams and maintain through continually working to ensure shared benefits are identified and realised.
- Have a sound understanding of financial target setting and reporting structures to monitor performance against budget so identifying and rectifying problems early, keeping a particular eye on trends, cashflow, overdues and provisions.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com