Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 + car allowance, benefits & bonus
Contact Name: James Adamson
Telephone: 0161 669 4716
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Project Manager to join a client developer organisation to deliver multiple new sites across the UK.
The company is a leading provider of bespoke accommodation for vulnerable people, a trusted choice for care providers, commissioners, residents and their families.
About the role
Working in partnership with care providers, housing associations, commissioners and care professionals, you will be responsible for delivering both new-build and refurbishment residential schemes.
- Appointment and management of all external consultants & contractors through the RIBA 7 stages
- Overall control of the tendering process and cost control
- Ongoing maintenance programme of their existing portfolio
- Responsible for delivering on-time, on budget and the reporting of project status at board level
- Responsible for ensuring that design and implementation meet operational and safeguarding requirements.
- Min of 5 years project management experience
- Strong track record of delivering projects on time; on budget
- Strong understanding of development throughout the RIBA stages
- In-depth knowledge of financial terms and principles
- High energy brought to every task you take on, and solution driven approach to problems
- You must have the ability to make things happen at speed!
- Degree educated with a relevant degree and chartership (MRICS, MCIOB, MAPM, RIBA) would be a bonus but not mandatory
They have a fantastic work environment that enthusiastically encourages creativity, growth and autonomy.
- Market leading salary & bonus
- You’ll be joining the company at an early stage and given a lot of autonomy to shape and build your department
- Opportunity to make a big impact in a purpose-driven organization
- Great team spirit, events and socials
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com