Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 + package
Contact Name: James Adamson
Telephone: 0161 669 4716
We are working exclusively with a multi award-winning Property Investment and Development company who are seeking to hire an in-house Project Manager to join their rapidly expanding business.
Trusted and backed by clients both in the UK and overseas, they successfully create and deliver a diverse range of property projects including Residential, Commercial, mix-use and place making developments with Local Authorities.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to progress into a Development Manager role taking more responsibility for front-end real estate transactions, funding and development appraisals.
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
- Qualified with a Construction related degree
- At least 5 years Project Management experience working for a Consultancy or Client end-user
- Professionally qualified with either MRICS, MCIOB or MAPM
- Successfully managed projects in excess of £5m
The main duties of the role include:
- Assist the Development Director with the investigation and viability of potential property acquisitions and identify any problems prior to purchase.
- Identify opportunities to reconfigure existing accommodation or rework planning consents to maximise return and reduce risk of potential property acquisitions.
- Work closely with the Development Director to fully research, understand and resolve such as Planning, Title, Design, Cost and viability, Market & Environmental
- Assist the Development Director in the appraisal of abnormal costs and preparation of viabilities for speculative development.
- To appoint, brief and manage specialist consultants in all design and technical work to achieve the company’s design requirements and maximise return on capital employed.
- To ensure all appointments have a quotation before an order is placed and ensure the fee costs are monitored against the quotation.
- To plan and manage the development lead in process to achieve a start on site in line with budget and contractual obligations.
- To create and retain relationships with statutory bodies and local authorities.
- To influence the design process to achieve cost effective commercial outcomes.
- To identify and advise on development opportunities within the existing portfolio to maximise short- and long-term investment returns.
If you are looking for an exciting and rewarding career within a fast-paced property development company in the North West, then this opportunity could be for you? They Offer a competitive salary, discretionary bonus and a flexible benefits package based in a city centre location.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org