Salary: £40,000 - £48,000 plus package
Contact Name: James Adamson
A reputable, established and award-winning Cost & Project Management Consultancy are seeking a progressive and ambitious Project Manager to join their busy team in Manchester. They provide professional construction consultancy services to a wide range of clients across both the Public and Private Commercial Sectors. They have won multiple awards and are recognised as an excellent employer.
The Project Manager Role:
- Undertake day to day delivery of projects
- Manage design teams
- Undertake contract administration
- Development of project documentation, programmes, master budget etc
- Maintain a robust document management system
- Produce of reports to suit relevant stages of the projects
- Compliance with set governance
- Assist with delivering projects with the framework of risk, sustainability and environmental considerations agreed at the business case/client brief stage, while maintaining focus on time, cost and quality.
- Monitor and report on the contractors’ progress against the contract programme
- Assist in the management of consultant teams to ensure that the contractor’s design is done in compliance with the contract
- Assist in the management of consultant teams to ensure that the built product is compliant with the contract.
The Project Manager:
- Be Degree qualified in Project Management (or Construction related)
- Working towards their APC. Or willingness to become chartered
- Fully proficient with JCT
- Have 3-5 years post grad PM experience for a Consultant or End user client
- Competitive Salary and benefits available
- Unrivalled RICS APC structured training programme
- The opportunity to work with an industry leading Consultancy on some of the most impressive projects in the North West
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com