Telephone: 0161 828 6500
Chapman Taylor is an award-winning, AJ Top 100 practice, operating from 17 studios globally. Our Manchester studio, located in Bass Warehouse in the heart of Castlefield, provides a vibrant, naturally ventilated, creative work environment situated a short walk from Deansgate Metrolink.
We are actively seeking a number of highly motivated, talented designers with an excellent mix of design, communication and project delivery skills to join our Manchester team. With a wide range of exciting projects at various stages of design in both the UK and internationally, we are offering an opportunity to develop your career with us.
- Project Architect with minimum 3 years’ post-Part III experience
- Experience working at RIBA Work Stages 3-6 and the ability to coordinate with the wider design team
- Technical design proficiency, with the capability to develop concept designs into high-quality construction information
- Ability to lead a project team and design team meetings
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Design experience working in the residential, office and hotel sectors preferred
- Experience of Autodesk Revit, with the opportunity for advanced training.
If you think that you have the necessary experience and are looking to progress your career, we would like to hear from you.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org