Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 + benefits
Contact Name: Linsay Drinkwater
Telephone: +44 (0)7425 624 221
BCG Consultants are currently working on behalf of an international M&E design engineering firm who are looking to recruit a Principal Mechanical Engineer to be based at their offices in Manchester.
Reporting to the Associate Director, the key accountabilities for this role would include:
• Management of projects from inception through to completion.
• Responsibility in leading the quality and the timely delivery of multiple projects running concurrently, including the preparation of the Design Scope of work, as well as the technical designs of projects.
• Managing the workload and overseeing the technical and commercial management of a small team.
• Development of detailed methodologies, delegating preparation of tasks as appropriate.
• Assessing the resource requirements at each stage of a project.
• Delivering projects within timescale, budget constraints and quality expectations.
• Managing and attending project progress meetings when required.
• Overseeing the response to design queries during construction phases.
• Attendance at site meetings when required.
• Communicating project updates in a timely manner to Directors and clients.
• Assisting in the preparation of monthly project workload and fee forecasts.
• Mentoring junior engineers and graduates.
• Ensuring that all project related documentation is kept in compliance with Business Management systems, processes, and procedures.
• Anticipation of challenges and project risks and recommending necessary mitigating measures, and where necessary relaying to clients.
• Take an active role in the development of the Building Services Division with a view to expanding its client base.
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please email a copy of your CV in strictest confidence to: email@example.com or telephone 07425 624 221 to discuss the role in more detail.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org