Salary: £40,760 - £41,675
Contact Name: Jonathan Lowe
Telephone: 0151 443 2328
Pay Band O / SCP 38 – 39
Salary £40,760 – £41,675 per annum
36 hours per week
Job reference: CVP 066
Looking for a new start? Join us in Knowsley’s Major Development team
It is a very exciting time for Knowsley and our innovative Major Development Team: we have a substantial list of pipeline schemes for housing, transport and economic development, including several high profile projects such as the new Shakespeare North Playhouse and the nationally-recognised Halsnead Garden Village. We are also in the process of implementing three Town Centre masterplans and five further sustainable urban extension sites. In addition, we have secured over £42m of Combined Authority Single Investment Fund projects to be delivered over the next two years. In short – a brilliant place to grow your career.
Knowsley Council recognises the importance of its significant land and property holdings and their contribution to the social, economic and environmental development of the borough.
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, dedicated and self-motivated Chartered Surveyor to lead on major disposals and acquisitions and to get involved in the delivery of our major development programme.
Successful applicants will enjoy the following benefits:
- Easily accessible location (15 mins to Liverpool, 30 mins to Manchester by rail from Huyton), with staff car parking permits available;
- Working within a supportive and team orientated environment, based in the brand new Invest Knowsley office;
- Extensive training and professional development opportunities;
- Up to 29 days annual leave per year, plus bank holidays and up to an additional 26 days flexi leave, with an option to purchase up to a maximum of 10 extra days annual leave;
- Flexible working hours;
- Generous Council pension scheme with an annual employer contribution rate of 14.8%;
- Access to working rewards including: childcare vouchers, cycle scheme, staff technology purchase scheme, discounted gym membership (with Volair), and a host of other local discounts.
For informal discussion, please contact Jonathan Lowe (Surveyor Regeneration – Major Development Team) on 0151 443 2328.
Closing Date: Friday 27 November 2020
How to apply
For further details and an application pack, please visit our website at: http://www.knowsley.gov.uk/jobs/knowsley-council-vacancies.aspx
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com