Contact Name: Diana MacCarthy
Integrated agency Social is on the hunt for two PR Senior Account Managers to join its Manchester office, to help make a social impact and support exciting growth ambitions for 2021.
The seven-year-old agency is looking for kind, creative people with a can-do culture to join its team and work across clients spanning the built environment and the SME sectors. Social would also be keen to hear from candidates with experience in the adult social care landscape.
The AMEC award-winning agency prides itself on its approach to evaluation and on work that improves lives, helps organisations to flourish and unlocks the potential of communities. Its clients include TV architect George Clarke’s Council House Scandal campaign, alongside creative projects for the National Lottery’s My Hometown campaign and UK Sport.
Life Happens and purpose beyond profit
Social as an agency is underpinned by a key ethos, Life Happens. It’s the agency’s commitment to its employees that when the unexpected happens in life, and with recognition that this is different for everyone, Social has got their back.
The agency’s purpose goes beyond profit. It has made a commitment to make a positive social impact through its work to improve lives within communities. That purpose stands shoulder-to-shoulder with its commitment to develop and grow its people and to create careers of choice in the communications industry.
Flexible working and annual leave
Social has flexible working and new for 2021, an annual leave increase to 30 days (plus bank holidays), one of the most generous in the sector.
Everyone who works at Social understands the company’s core values – its three guiding behaviours that create a one team spirit.
During the pandemic, Social is working remotely but the post would be based in its Manchester office.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Three/four years’ agency or in-house experience
- Excellent creative writing skills
- Insightful thought leadership creation/ghostwriting ability
- Robust ideation for PR campaign development
- Strong media contacts and media placement experience
- Client relationship/project management skills
- We’re all from different backgrounds and aspiring to be the best version of ourselves but Social is striving to do more and better in terms of its diversity and inclusion
- While all applicants will be treated equally regardless of race, gender or other status, Social is under-represented by Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic groups and by disabled people. Candidates from these groups are particularly encouraged
- Encouragement doesn’t end once you’re on board. Inclusion is not just for job ads. Social is committed to ensuring that its employees all have equal opportunity to thrive, succeed, fail and learn
Closing Date: 5pm Friday 18 December 2020.
To apply, submit your CV with 300 words explaining why you’re right for Social and what you would bring to the agency to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com