Contact Name: Farooq Rafiq
An exciting opportunity to join a Town Planning Consultancy in Stockport, Greater Manchester.
Are you keen to work for an independent planning consultancy? Would you like to work directly with a wide range of clients? Inspire Planning Solutions Ltd is currently working on a range of major residential, retail and commercial projects and is looking for a candidate who has a minimum of two years’ professional experience to support our expanding portfolio of work. The candidate should be a Chartered Member of the RTPI or be eligible for such membership. It is also essential that they are able to demonstrate:
- Experience in the preparation of Planning Applications, including Planning Statements and other policy based and technical reports,
- Excellent project management skills,
- Experience of working with a range of technical and professional consultants, as well as negotiating with Local Planning Authorities,
- Strong communication skills and be able to present to Planning Committees, at Appeal Hearings and Development Plan Examinations,
- a good commercial awareness and proven ability to work independently in providing high quality advice to Clients.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work alongside an experienced Director as well as benefit from training to develop their career. This is a position which offers a generous remuneration package and opportunity for progression.
If you are interested in joining us please send a copy of your CV, with details of your experience and interest in to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com