Location: Greater Manchester
Contact Name: Andy McMullan
About Broadgrove Planning and Development Limited
Broadgrove was formed in the Summer of 2018, by co-founders Richard Walters and Andy McMullan, bringing together over 35 years’ experience of successfully advising clients through the planning process. After working for a number of the largest property consultancies in the UK, the business was formed on the ethos of putting our clients’ needs first by providing clear, concise and commercially astute advice. Based in South Manchester, we advise clients across the United Kingdom.
Due to an increasing workload, an opportunity has arisen for roles at various levels to assist us with servicing our existing client base and growing the business.
You will be a qualified planner either working in the public or private sector with an ambition to develop your career in a small, friendly, professional planning consultancy.
We seek someone who is either planner, senior planner or associate level with the following attributes;
• Technically proficient.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
• Strong project management and presentation skills.
• Experience across a range of sectors.
• Commercial mindset.
• Proactive and ability to lead on projects
Candidates must be a Member of the RTPI and have a full driving licence.
Type of Work
Broadgrove provides advice on a variety of sectors, including, residential, supported living, student, strategic land, commercial, energy and leisure. Your work will typically include:
• Preparing planning statements, coordinating and submitting planning applications;
• Planning feasibility reports
• Planning appeals
• Negotiating development proposals with local authorities and other key stakeholders
• Presenting at Planning Committee and other public forums
• Developing client relationships
• Representing the company at events
Work with us
If you are interesting in applying for this exciting opportunity then please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com or for a confidential discussion call 0161 485 8866. We look forward to hearing from you.
NO AGENCY INTEREST PLEASE
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org