Salary: £28,000 - £35,000 basic salary + £3,250 car allowance
Contact Name: Jennifer Bailey
Telephone: 0161 393 9889
Job Title: Town Planner/ Planning Consultant
Salary: £28,000 – £35,000 basic salary + £3,250 car allowance
Do you have ambition to be a part of a global leader in commercial real estate services that cultivate a collaborative and promotion from within work culture?
I have an exciting opportunity for a Chartered Town Planner with an internationally recognised organisation within an area of the business that has seen significant growth, apart of a multidisciplinary consultancy…
- That has a collaborative working environment, Planners work in conjunction with various internal networks such as: land / residential / public sector / industrial + retail creating a varied and interesting workload
- Has multi-billion £ turnover has a network than spans over 60 counties and employs over 40,000 employees
- Built on a strong reputation, has a rich history spanning over a century within the built environment
- Is focused on your career development, operating a mentoring development plan to help you meet your career goals
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Town Planner/ Planning Consultant to join a close-knit North West development team, led by a Planning Partner who has operated in a leadership capacity for over a decade. The team covers all major property sectors with focus on education, residential, industrial, commercial and health (all predicted growth sectors in planning) in the North West area. Working in a talented development team, closely with Partners and clients duties of the role include:
- Providing planning advise within priority sectors (Residential, Public Sector, Education, Industrial, Retails and Leisure) in line with the teams business plan to develop the client portfolio
- Developing business relationships with the targeted areas, supported by the wider business network, seeking new business opportunities
- Managing your own varied portfolio of smaller planning instructions and assisting on larger schemes, completing works in line with deadlines
If you want to join a reputable company that’s purpose is about putting clients and people first apply now!
Struggling to talk during office hours? Email me and we can arrange a convenient time to speak. Don’t have an up to date CV? Don’t panic, just get in touch, we are here to help.
Apply now or call and ask for Jennifer if you would like a confidential conversation.
JOB REFERENCE JB1001
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org