Contact Name: Dionne Chapman-Robinson
Planner wanted to join our team in Manchester
Proactive, innovative and commercially aware, Indigo Planning has built a highly committed and enthusiastic team of professionals, which has helped us to become an award winning consultancy in the UK. An opportunity has now arisen for a Planner to join the team and assist us in providing high quality planning advice and support to private and public sector clients.
You are technically competent, but you will also have excellent written, presentation and communication skills, strong analytical and project management skills and enjoy working as part of a team. You will be able to think creatively and commercially to come up with innovative planning solutions.
You can expect to be involved in a range of planning projects in a variety of sectors including residential, retail, infrastructure and energy. Your work will include:
- Planning research and analysis
- Providing accurate and timely advice to clients
- Preparing planning appraisals, planning statements and planning applications
- Preparing planning appeals
- Negotiating development proposals with local authorities and other key stakeholders
- Presenting proposals at public meetings or planning committees
- Working to tight deadlines
- Maintaining an awareness of planning policy and practice, market conditions and the impact of government policies.
If you are MRTPI qualified (or working towards) have a Masters in Town Planning and want to join one of the UK’s leading independent consultancies please forward your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org