Salary: 18k pro rata + bonus
Contact Name: Clare Norman
Telephone: 0151 242 1630
Are you an experienced Lettings Negotiator looking for a home work life balance? Do you ideally want part time hours?
About the Company
A rare part time opportunity working three days a week has arisen for an experienced Lettings Negotiator to join a highly successful letting agent in Salford, Manchester. Due to a period of growth, they are seeking an experienced Lettings Negotiator to join their thriving team, working Thursday, Friday, and Saturday each week.
They have an excellent reputation within the market place, and are looking for a high calibre, customer focused candidate who is able to provide an exceptional level of service to support their growing client base.
In addition to offering a competitive basic salary, they are also offering a range of benefits including:
- Excellent commission structure
- Training and development
- Progression opportunities
- Rewards and incentives
About the Role
As the Lettings Negotiator working within a busy lettings office, your duties will include:
- Managing the entire lettings process from start to completion
- Arranging and attending viewings
- Booking in valuations for new instruction
- Advertising new properties
- New business development
- Working to daily and weekly targets
- Liaising with landlord and tenants
- Negotiating contract terms
- Liaising with both new and existing clients
- Dealing with any maintenance issues
- Driving license is essential
- Experience within lettings
- Well presented
- Confident and professional
- Excellent communications skills
- Customer focused
- Knowledge of the local area
If you wish to apply for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or call Clare Norman on 0151 242 1630 for further information.
Kingsley is a niche leading recruitment consultancy, specialising in the Property, Legal & Engineering Sectors. We recruit across the UK, so if you are looking for your next career move, call us for a confidential chat on 0203 817 7030 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org