Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 O.T.E. (circa £25,000 basic salary)
Location: Manchester City Centre
Contact Name: Andrew Kingsley
Telephone: 07879 413 765
We are currently recruiting a New Homes Sales Consultant for a leading and prestigious property company in Manchester, who is looking to add to their exceptional residential sales team for an exciting new residential development within the heart of Manchester.
This award-winning property company is recognised for their quality and customer focus and pride themselves on delivering an exceptional level of customer service, by ensuring that they employ only the highest quality of staff, within their market.
About the Role
Working ‘on-site’ in Manchester City Centre, the New Homes Sales Consultant will be responsible for selling local on-site properties to owner-occupiers, being involved in the sales process from start to finish.
You will be responsible for property sales on a day-to-day basis, undertaking calls to both existing database contacts and new enquiries, as well as marketing of the properties, attending viewings, negotiating offers, and seeing sales through to completion.
Daily tasks will be extremely varied, with much of your time spent contacting and speaking with potential purchasers, being involved with the social media and marketing for the residential scheme and you will be located on-site within a new purpose-built sales suite.
• Experience of residential sales, preferably within Manchester City Centre
• Proven track record of successful sales and of delivering high quality customer service
• The ability to develop strong client relationships will be essential
• Understanding of the legal conveyancing process
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Motivated and driven nature
• A high degree of integrity
• Ability to use IT systems
• Meeting and greeting potential purchasers
• Proactive and reactive response to new enquiries
• Follow up all sales enquiries
• Prospect database entry and updating
• Organising purchaser files and collating all relevant money laundering documents as appropriate
• Development master tracker and ongoing updating
• Creating scheme “bible”
• External research and knowledge of competitor sites
• Liaising with both the developer and purchaser solicitors
• Contract chasing through to exchange of contracts and completion within prescribed timescales
• Attend weekly meetings with line manager and developer
• Weekly and monthly sales reporting
• Developing and maintaining effective working relationships with clients and colleagues
Skills, Experience and Knowledge
• Proven administration and organisational skills.
• Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Outlook.
• Excellent telephone and e-mail manner accompanied by strong interpersonal skills to deal with a wide variety of people and clients.
• Ability to prioritise workload with an attention to detail and willingness to complete projects in a timely and efficient manner.
• A team player with a confident and proactive approach to work.
• Self-motivated, shows initiative in taking action and responding appropriately.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Experience of working in a customer facing role.
• Knowledge of Manchester City Centre ideal, but not essential.
We are looking for an exceptional candidate, who is highly professional and has the ability to work under pressure. You must be extremely tenacious and have the drive to succeed within your career. A proven track record of New Homes Sales experience, particularly via telesales and social media is a necessary requirement to fulfil the role.
Working hours are 10am to 5pm and you must have the flexibility to work either Saturday or Sunday, when required.
This role offers the successful candidate the opportunity to work with a leading International Organisation, who offer genuine career progression with a basic salary of up to £25,000 but with an OTE of circa £35,000 – £40,000.
To be considered for this role, you must be highly professional, with the ability to work under pressure, extremely well presented with the drive to succeed within your career.
If you wish to apply for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or call Andrew Kingsley at Kingsley on 07879 413 765 for further information.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org