Salary: Up to £45k
Contact Name: Clare Norman
Telephone: 0161 393 9889
Providing a comprehensive commercial valuation offering to its clients with a focus on the North West and the surrounding region, my client is experiencing continuing growth resulting in the need for an experienced MRICS Valuation Surveyor to join the team in Liverpool.
As an MRICS Commercial Valuation Surveyor, your day-to-day tasks will involve:
- Covering all main commercial sectors for a wide range of public and private clients
- Providing valuations required for loan security, corporate asset, company accounts, viability, and general advisory purposes
- Managing client relationships
- Valuations of commercial owner-occupied and investment properties, as well as public-sector and residential-led, mixed-use development sites
- Liaising with clients
- The inspection and measurement of properties
- Quality control and consistency of work
To succeed within this North-West based MRICS Commercial Valuation Surveyor role, you will have the following expertise:
- MRICS qualified
- RICS-accredited degree
- Proven post-qualification experience in a valuation team
- Knowledge and experience of the North-West market
- Portfolio experience
- Solid understanding and robust level of experience in both Word and Excel
- Valid UK driving licence
A negotiable salary of up to approximately £45,000 is available to the successful candidate (depending upon experience), coupled with a benefits package that includes a pension, car allowance, and healthcare provisions.
Please contact Clare Norman on 0151 242 1630 to discuss this position in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Kingsley is a specialist recruitment consultancy. Its property, legal, architecture, and engineering divisions have a diverse client base, and we enjoy what we do and we want others to relish working with us. We believe that our clients and candidates need recruitment consultants that they can work with and trust. We collaborate with firms across the UK, so if you are looking for your next move, contact us today.
Please see our website, www.kingsleyrecruitment.co.uk, for more jobs.
Also, please feel free to forward this advert to any friends or colleagues who you think may be interested. A large number of our previously successful candidates have initially been made aware of their next career opportunity by a close acquaintance.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com