Salary: to £35,000 plus car allowance & benefits
Contact Name: Andrew Kingsley MRICS
Telephone: 07879 413 765
A long-established North West surveying practice that specialises in commercial and residential property management, is looking to appoint an MRICS Qualified Surveyor (General Practice) for its’ Liverpool office.
You will join a team that has worked together for over 30 years, providing a personal and professional service from highly experienced members of staff, including three Chartered Surveyors and the main focus of the company’s work extends across the North West of England, particularly in and around Liverpool, Wirral, Chester, Southport and Warrington.
The role shall sit within the Commercial Property Management team but shall also include other duties & responsibilities which shall include but not be limited to:
- Day-to-day Commercial Property/Portfolio Management
- Commercial Agency
- Lease Consultancy – rent reviews, lease renewals etc
- Residential Management
What You Will Need
To be considered for this role the candidate should have at least:
- MRICS Qualified – Property Management/General Practice – recent or up to 12/18 months
- Proven track record in commercial property management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisation, ICT and interpersonal skills
- Hold a full driving licence
What You Will Receive
The following will be included as part of the role:
- A wide and varied level of experience
- A competitive starting salary of £28,000 per annum
- Car allowance of £3,500 per annum
- 25 days holiday
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- An opportunity to work with a highly regarded and well-established commercial & residential property consultancy
This is an excellent opportunity for a recently qualified GP/Management Surveyor to join a highly successful and dedicated niche practice, offering a wide range of workload whilst also providing excellent career development opportunities.
To apply for this position, please contact Andrew Kingsley on 07879 413 765 or email a copy of your latest CV to email@example.com quoting the position and reference AK18621 for this role.
Kingsley is a leading Property & Built Environment Recruitment Consultancy, providing across all levels of seniority, throughout the North West and beyond. Our Directors hold a true mix of time-served surveying experience and high-level Professional Recruitment, which sets us apart from our competitors.
If you are considering either your next career move, or looking to recruit within your property team, then please contact Kingsley for Independent, Confidential and Qualified advice.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org