Salary: £340k - £48k + package
Contact Name: James Adamson
Telephone: 0161 669 4716
A leading construction consultancy has an immediate vacancy for a Chartered Quantity Surveyor to join and strengthen the team in their Liverpool office.
They are looking for a proactive individual to take responsibility for project delivery, working with a range of clients in the Commercial Office, Residential, Higher Education and Industrial sectors.
In this role your focus will be on professional work across a wide variety of selected projects, so experience of traditional design and build procurement, as well as pre and post contract quantity surveying is necessary.
A truly client facing role, this opportunity will suit a Quantity Surveyor that has the ambition to develop and grow into a Senior QS role within 12-18 months. This will be an extremely rewarding role working for a company with excellent growth plans.
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
- Membership of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS)
- A minimum of three years technical delivery experience gained within a consultancy or end user client.
- Feasibility and cost planning, procurement advice, tender documentation, contract documentation and post contract services experience
- Ability to identify and develop potential opportunities to secure more business
- Well organised, diligent, proactive, assertive, well-disciplined and commercially astute.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills both written and verbal.
- Excellent customer service, communication and client/external interface skills
- A track record of working with teams and managing projects by prioritising workloads and delivering to deadlines
- A team player with a ‘can do’ attitude, outgoing, polite, patient, diplomatic, personable and flexible
Our client offers fantastic opportunities for personal development and excellent employee benefits. Please do not hesitate to get in contact should you wish to discuss further.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org