Salary: Circa £40,000 - £45,000 + Car Allowance + Benefits
Contact Name: James Wilson
Telephone: 0151 242 1630
About the Company
Due to the growth of exciting new instruction, a multi-disciplinary practice based in Manchester is keen to appoint a Chartered Quantity Surveyor to help deliver an exciting mix of projects through the region. The company is a people focused organisation and will invest in the development of their staff. Within this role there is a clear path through to Associate level on offer and be part of a supportive team.
About the Role
You will independently manage a number of projects across several sectors and key tasks include:
- Preparing tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities
- Evaluating tenders and reporting detailed analysis with recommendations to the client.
- Advise clients on variation costs and writing regular detailed financial reports as projects progress.
- Valuing completed work, including negotiating final accounts with contractors, and arranging payments.
- Experience in managing both public and private sector accounts.
- Corresponding with clients, architects, engineers, consultants, contractors and suppliers
Projects include New build & refurbishment schemes and include two Leisure Centres (up to £20m per project), Social Housing refurbishments, New-build University project and £3m office block and various restoration/listed building work (£500,000 – £3M).
In return you will be joining a fast growing consultancy with a strong programme of work on the horizon over the next couple of years.
Kingsley is a niche leading recruitment consultancy, specialising in the Property, Legal & Engineering Sectors. We recruit across the UK, so if you are looking for your next career move, call us for a confidential chat.
Please see our website www.kingsleyrecruitment.co.uk for more jobs.