Salary: £30,000 - £50,000+ plus car allowance & benefits
Location: Manchester & North West England
Contact Name: Andrew Kingsley MRICS
Telephone: 07879 413 765
Development Surveyors are required by several of our retained clients, to join highly successful development teams within leading regional, national and global property consultancies.
If your experience includes a true mix across the following areas then please contact me direct:
- providing general and strategic advice on the viability, planning and delivery of residential and mixed-use schemes
- strategic land promotion and inner-city regeneration
- provide a full national agency and development service to landowners, both public and private sector, and to developers.
Desired or preferred knowledge, skills and experience for this role include, but are not limited to the following:
- Previous experience as a Development Surveyor (at Surveyor, Senior or Associate level) working within an established consultancy – 1+ years’ minimum;
- RICS qualified;
- Work with and lead a team and provide assistance to more junior colleagues where required.
- Residential and Commercial Land Agency experience;
- Strong knowledge (or background) of the Planning system;
- Pro-active approach to sourcing development opportunities;
- Good network of contacts and demonstrate an ability to bring new work into the business;
- Achieve new instructions through competitive tender processes;
- Experience of Development Appraisal Software including Argus Developer;
- Excellent communication skills and comfortable at presenting to clients;
- Leadership and Risk Management skills;
- Creative skills and an ability to lead from the front;
- An understanding of Public Sector requirements;
- Experience in both Public & Private Sector Acquisitions and Disposals;
- Good IT skills;
- Support and lead on existing contracts;
- To provide advice on local and regional markets;
- To achieve/help to financial targets;
- To have a good knowledge and experience of marketing land and development schemes – to include all aspects of due diligence investigations and marketing requirements;
- To support and assist on large procurement/regeneration projects;
- To research and produce strategic property reports.
- £30,000 to £50,000+ salary (D.O.E.)
- Generous car allowance
- Life Assurance
- Generous holidays
- Staff Profit Share
- Private Medical Cover
These are ideal opportunities for ambitious, motivated and professional individuals to join and lead within specialist and successful teams.
You should be commercially focused, have and strive to provide an excellent track record of delivery and be happy working both independently and as part of teams.
All our clients offer real scope for career development for dedicated, professional and enthusiastic individuals with a strong work ethic who want to join true market leaders.
If you wish to apply for this position, please contact or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Andrew Kingsley in confidence on 07879 413 765 for further information.
Kingsley is a leading Property & Built Environment Recruitment Consultancy, providing opportunities across all levels of seniority, throughout the Northwest and beyond. Our Directors hold a true mix of time-served surveying experience and high-level Professional Recruitment, which sets us apart from our competitors.
If you are considering either your next career move, or looking to recruit within your property team, then please contact Kingsley for Independent, Confidential and Qualified advice.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com