Salary: Negotiable DOE
Location: North West
Contact Name: Clare Norman
A highly reputable property firm is looking for an MRICS Commercial Property Management Surveyor (Surveyor to Associate level) to join the team, providing a full management service to their strong client base across the North West.
Within this role you will be focusing on providing day to day property management to commercial assets within your portfolio, with typical assets including office, retail, and industrial units. Working closely with the director you will conduct proactive property management, carry out regular inspections, and take an intuitive approach in terms of asset management opportunities.
As the successful MRICS Commercial Property Management Surveyor, you will be responsible for
• Taking a hands-on proactive role in property management
• Carrying out regular property inspections
• Attending client meetings
• Taking a proactive approach in terms of asset management
• Advance planning for critical lease events dates such as reviews and lease expires
• Regularly reviewing service charge cash flow and budget
• Service charge reconciliation
• Drafting, reviewing and approving service charge budgets
• Dealing with tenant and client queries
• Reading and summarising leases, ensuring all data is maintained on the property management system
With a real passion for commercial property, you will relish the challenges often experienced within property management and will enjoy taking a “hands on” role within your portfolio.
In return, my client can offer a negotiable salary up to c£45,000 DOE coupled with a very competitive benefits package including a car allowance, pension, and healthcare.
For more information about this impressive and unique opportunity to become part of such an accomplished team please contact Clare Norman for a completely confidential discussion: 07764 770 429
Clifton Gray is a specialist property recruitment consultancy. We specialise in placing property professionals within commercial property, residential property, architecture, and design. We recruit from entry level through to senior appointments.
If you’re currently working within the property sector and you’d like to hear more about how Clifton Gray can guide you through your next career move, please get in touch.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org