Salary: Basic £30k OTE £100k
Contact Name: Rachael Gray
Our client is an extremely busy, Liverpool-based estate agent with a highly reputable name within the local market. They currently have an exciting opportunity for a talented CEMAP-qualified Mortgage Advisor to join their team in Liverpool.
With the possibility to convert 30 possible mortgage leads per week, they can offer a experienced mortgage adviser an excellent opportunity to enjoy an extremely lucrative career, with the support of highly successful brand.
Daily duties of the role will include:
- Meeting with your clients in person, or over the phone
- Fact-finding effectively to establish the client’s current finances and future aspirations
- Explaining the different types of mortgage and offer products for your client to choose from
- Assessing which type of mortgage is most suitable for each client
- Ensuring that customers can afford what they’re borrowing, not only now but in the future, in the event that interest rates go up or their circumstances change
- Explaining about repayments and mortgage protection
- Advising on and selling related financial products, such as buildings or life insurance
- Understanding the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) regulatory requirements and ensuring you meet these
- Fully cooperating with any enquiry or investigation from the financial ombudsman should things go wrong, and a client uses their right to protection
In addition to an average of 30 potential conversions per week, our client will also provide you with your own dedicated mortgage administrator, who will complete all related case checking and compliance on your behalf.
The package will include a basic salary of £24,000 – £35,000k, with OTE potential in excess of £100,000k.
If you are keen to discuss this role further, please send your CV and contact details
Clifton Gray is a specialist property recruitment company. We specialise in placing property professionals within architecture, residential property, and commercial property, from entry level through to senior appointments.
If you are currently working within the property sector, and you would like to hear more about how Clifton Gray can guide you through your next career move, please get in touch.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org