Salary: Up to £25,000
Contact Name: Andrew Kingsley
Telephone: 0151 242 1630
Our client is a dynamic and expanding company who provide land and property measurement services to a broad spectrum of clients and industries across the whole of the UK and Europe and their main strength is the flexibility and adaptability they offer their established and growing client base.
Measured Building Surveyor
Our client is looking for a candidate to join their established team who can demonstrate key skills in the specific area of measured building surveying.
The candidate should be able to demonstrate adequate land surveying skills ranging from topographic surveying and measured building surveying together with the ability to process survey data and produce final drawings. The successful candidate should ideally possess the ability to work individually, as well as part of a team, with an emphasis on quality and attention to detail. A proven track record in this field will need to be demonstrated.
Skill Areas (required)
- Minimum 2 years’ relevant experience.
- Robotic total station & GPS knowledge.
- Working knowledge of Laser Scanning
- Survey data processing skills.
- Time management skills with an emphasis on delivery.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Flexible approach to working hours.
- Salary of up to £25,000 per annum
- Pool car scheme
- Location: Based from our clients’ Liverpool City Centre office.
- Holidays: 20 days a year plus Bank Holidays.
- Excellent career prospects & training.
- A friendly, fun & dynamic working environment.
If you feel you meet the required criteria listed above, and wish to be a part of our clients’ growing team, then please contact Andrew Kingsley or submit an updated CV.
Successful candidates will be invited for interview.
Kingsley is a niche leading recruitment consultancy, specialising in the Property, Legal, Engineering & Business Support Sectors and our consultants are highly experienced in their specialist sectors.
We recruit across the UK, so if you are looking for your next move, call us now for a confidential chat. Also, feel free to forward this advert to any friends or colleagues who you think may be interested. A large number of our previously successful candidates have initially been made aware of their next career opportunity by a close acquaintance.