Telephone: 0161 219 6213
This role is available on a consultancy basis only
With flexible working and part-time working available, we are looking to grow our team at the North West Construction Hub (NWCH), and looking to appoint both an experienced Business Development Manager, and an experienced Marketing Manager. We are also open to considering candidates for both positions, based on full time hours or part time role subject to their experience as to how they would effectively fulfil the role requirements identified.
At the NWCH we lead the way with public sector construction procurement. Our clients want more than just a building; they want a longstanding, committed service that delivers innovation and social value for local communities. Through our common values we successfully create places that matter and we now have a place for you to be a key part of this achievement.
As we move into our third generation, we are seeking someone who is equally as passionate about collaborative working, and has a history of successful business relationships and client partnerships. We require the person/people who join our team to have a good understanding of the industry, to ensure they can consider and reflect upon the challenges faced and learnings available.
The role is Manchester-based but covers the North West.
The position will look to start from January 2019.
Roles and requirements
To act in line with NWCH Corporate Branding guidelines.
- To capture marketing support requirements from the Business Development Plan and Business Development Manager. Marketing activities to be represented in the Business Development Plan
- Research the North West construction market to identify
- Potential projects
- Potential customers
- Potential market places and
- Social Value opportunities
- Research and identify suitable and relevant marketing/networking/presentation events at which NWCH can be represented to gain maximum publicity
- To chair and manage a marketing support group (made up of representatives of NWCH framework partners and NWCH management team)
- To create marketing materials, presentations, and visibility on Social Media. Identifying key persuasive messages
- To use available market intelligence to inform relevant social media posts bringing additional traffic to NWCH website and Social Media
- To support business the development manager in delivering the business development strategy
- To develop and deliver an annual plan for marketing and PR activities to promote the NWCH brand
- To build a strong network of on line and face to face contacts
- Work with external marketing consultants where relevant/necessary
- Develop, collate and publish a monthly NWCH newsletter
- To update the NWCH website
- To develop NWCH case studies.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to inspire
- Ability to manage and develop people
- Excellent people interpersonal skills and negotiating skills
- Results orientated
- Ability to challenge and present at Senior Management and Board level
- Good team player – keeping colleagues informed and up-to-date
- Ability to take control of situation within one’s sphere of influence
- Ability to develop key messages to clients and business partners
- Ability to implement NWCH strategic branding, culture and methodology to position NWCH to be a framework of choice for north west based public sector clients
- Ability to use industry standard software e.g. Indesign
- Ability to build relationships with relevant media organisations, framework partners and client marketing contacts
- A marketing degree
- Membership of a professional industry body
- Previous, proven marketing experience and knowledge (ideally within the construction industry but not essential)
For an informal conversation please contact Joanna Chomeniuk, Frameworks Lead at NWCH:
Tel: 0161 219 6213
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com