Salary: £25-35k DOE (Potentially high for exceptional candidates)
Contact Name: Andrew Kingsley
Telephone: 0151 242 1630
About the Company?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Marketing Coordinator Marketing to join an established, highly reputable property consultancy based Liverpool. Operating nationally, they are looking for an educated and creative individual who compliments their already strong team.
The company ethos focuses on building longstanding client relationships and believe this mantra sets them apart from industry competitors.
Paying competitive salaries, providing excellent training and encouraging career progression, this makes for a desirable place to work.
About the Role?
As the successful candidate for the Marketing Co-ordinator, you will have experience in Bid writing as this will be a large focus on the role.
Your duties will consist of:
- Seeking tender opportunities for all services within the organization
- Developing relationships with both new and existing clients
- Producing tenders
- Managing the social media for the company
- Attending and arranging exciting networking events
- Bid writing (main aspect of role) – preparing documents to win contracts
- Preparing PQQ’s (Pre-qualification questionnaires)
- Ideally have experience within either the Property or construction industry
- Ideally will be degree educated
- Creative individual
- Excellent communication skills
- Well presented
- Strong IT skills
- Experienced in Bid writing and tenders is essential
- Ambitious and motivated
- Highly organized
Please contact Andrew Kingsley in confidence, to discuss the opportunity in more detail on 0151 242 1630 or email a copy of your latest to CV firstname.lastname@example.org
Please feel free to forward this advert to any friends or colleagues who you think may be interested. A large number of our previously successful candidates have initially been made aware of their next career opportunity by a close acquaintance
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com