Salary: Negotiable DOE
Contact Name: Clare Norman
Our client is a highly successful property firm with an enviable reputation. With a diverse portfolio across Liverpool, Wirral, and Merseyside, they have a strong presence within all types of residential property.
They now have a rare opening for an experienced Senior Lettings Negotiator or Lettings Manager to join the exceptional Wirral based Lettings team. This role has huge potential for growth and career development and offers an opportunity to work within a supportive management structure, with a company who will strive to help you reach your full potential.
This is a varied lettings position, covering all aspects of the lettings process. Whilst managing the existing and highly successful lettings department, you will also be given the autonomy to develop new and existing business, source new properties and landlords, arrange valuations and viewings, and deal with the full lettings process until the point of move-in. You will already be a highly motivated lettings negotiator/lettings manger, who has a natural flair for customer service and for getting the job done.
There is a real family feel to this firm, and this role will ideally suit somebody who takes ownership and wants to be an integral part of a small and busy lettings team, where they are a lot more than just a number or a cog in the wheel.
As the Lettings Manager you will,
- Manage the Lettings department on a day-to-day basis
- Act as a point of contact for new and existing clients, and tenants
- Arrange and facilitate viewings on vacant properties
- Attend properties to take photographs to be used for marketing purposes, repairs and deposit disputes
- Arrange and complete annual inspections
- Complete move out inspections
- Raise Fee Notes and prepare documents for new tenants
- Liaise with various external organisations such as councils, utility companies, solicitors, and contractors
- Handle queries such as rent arrears, utility or council tax queries, and general complaints
- Other tasks such as paying invoices, issuing of notices, updating client and tenant accounts
We are looking for an individual who has experience within the lettings sector and is now looking for the next step within their career.
Basic salary up to c£25,000 doe
Attach your up-to-date CV to apply for this position or contact Clare Norman for an initial discussion.
Clifton Gray is a specialist property recruitment company. We specialise in placing property professionals within architecture, residential property, and commercial property, from entry level through to senior appointments.
If you are currently working within the property sector, and you would like to hear more about how Clifton Gray can guide you through your next career move, please get in touch.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com