Salary: £22-24,000 D.O.E
Location: MediaCityUK, Salford Quays
Want to join our fantastic team?
Lifestyle Outlets is part of the Peel Group who own and manage successful retail and leisure destination across the UK including Gloucester Quays and The Lowry Outlets.
We have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual to act as a Leasing Executive.
We are looking for a confident communicator to act as an Ambassador for Lifestyle Outlets, working on their own initiative, self-motivated and be a strong team member.
You will be a strong negotiator working alongside our existing clients. Ideally you will have basic financial, analytical skills relating to the property/retail industry. The role will be varied and busy with a high degree of initiative required.
- To be part of the Leasing team whose objective is Leasing the space within the portfolio, to target retail brands at agreed financial targets.
- To assist throughout the letting process including, creating interest, discussions with retailers, negotiation of terms, securing internal approvals and final completion.
- Liaising with internal and external personnel including Property Agents.
- Assisting with lease renewals.
- Prepare and gather the required Leasing documentation to facilitate the lease process including Pre-Let Forms (PLF), Heads of Terms (HoTs), Deal Authorisation Request (DARS), unit/Location drawings and Dunn & Bradstreet reports.
- To build and, maintain relationships with potential and, existing tenants
- Participate in monthly Leasing Meetings.
- To support the Tenant Relationship Program (TRP) which occasionally may require nights away from home.
- To be involved with and participate in maintaining market intelligence, updating internal records and database systems including Peel’s CRM System “Goldvision”, and Leasing contact details.
- Attend industry related conferences as required.
- Carry out site visits as and when business requires.
- Support with general administrative duties as part of the team
Skills & experience
- Ideally educated to Degree level, although not essential with property/ retail experience, also advantageous.
- The ability to negotiate and, successfully Lease space to potential tenants.
- High level of attention to detail including written and verbal communication.
- Competent working knowledge of Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Basic financial, analytical and numeracy skills relating to the property/ retailing industry.
- Initiative to act alone and, be self-motivated whilst being a strong team member.
- Confidence in communicating with internal/external individuals/organisations, be it verbal, written or social media channels.
- Smart appearance; to act as an Ambassador for Lifestyle Outlets.
In return this role offers a wide range of benefits including 25 days holidays, SMART Leave – the option to purchase additional Annual Leave, Peoples Pension, Discretionary bonus scheme, Healthcare Cash Plan, Annual Health Screenings, Cycle to Work Scheme, Retailer Discounts & Festive Bonus.
Due to the high number of applications we receive we may close this role earlier than the above date. For the full job description and further details, please contact the Careers Team at Peel today.
Please note – if you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of your application, please presume your application has not been successful.
WE LOVE TO WORK WITH OUR PEOPLE, NO AGENCIES REQUIRED
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com