Salary: c.£30,000 plus car allowance & benefits (DOE)
Location: Manchester/North West
Contact Name: Andrew Kingsley MRICS
Telephone: 07879 413 765
Our client is a multidisciplinary surveying consultancy who is looking to strengthen its lease consultancy team by recruiting a highly motivated and ambitious MRICS Surveyor or Property Graduate to their North West office, in Manchester.
The position will be to assist in leading the offer in providing rent review, lease renewal and related advice on office, retail and industrial property throughout the Northern markets although work further afield may take place, when appropriate.
The candidate shall ideally be recently MRICS Qualified or a Property Graduate, and full training shall be provided to less experienced Surveyors to learn and excel in this role.
Main Responsibilities include (DOE):
- Rent Review and Lease Renewal Strategy
- Lease Interpretation
- Collation and Analysis of Evidence
- Rental Valuations
- Lease Restructuring and Re-negotiation
- Advice on sub-lease and assignment.
Key Attributes and Qualifications:
- Recently MRICS qualified (1-2 years PQE) / or a Property Graduate
- Whilst there is a strong culture of teamwork, you take a significant degree of personal responsibility for ensuring client needs are met.
- Carry out property inspections/viewings, prepare client reports and conduct negotiations.
- Use strong research and analytical skills to identify and interpret market transactional and rental evidence.
- Be a strong and effective negotiator on the client’s behalf and to develop effective and long-lasting relationships with our clients.
- To use good organisational skills to manage and prioritise a busy and developing caseload.
- To provide general practice support for the team as required
- Proven IT skills, including high-level Microsoft Word and Excel competencies.
- Well organised, efficient, using initiative and working to tight deadlines.
- Good written/communication skills with an eye for detail.
- Flexible and self-motivated with a real desire to deliver excellent customer service.
- Positive attitude and willing to learn with and develop the team.
- Strong drive for results and highly proactive, in order to maintain momentum and complete the task.
- A high degree of analytical ability.
- Competitive Salary, depending upon experience
- Car Allowance (DOE)
- Company Benefits
- Excellent potential of career progression
VACANCY REF: AK18744
My client offers real scope for career development for a dedicated, professional and enthusiastic individual with a strong work ethic who wants to join one of the market leaders.
If you wish to apply for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or call Andrew Kingsley on 07879 413 765 for further information.
If you are considering either your next career move, or looking to recruit within your property team, then please contact Kingsley for Independent, Confidential and Qualified advice.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org