Salary: CIRCA £30,000 + Car Allowance & Benefits (D.O.E.)
Contact Name: Andrew Kingsley
VACANCY REF: AK18744
A multidisciplinary surveying consultancy is looking to strengthen its’ Lease Consultancy team and is looking to recruit a highly motivated and ambitious Surveyor (or Graduate) to their Northwest team, in Manchester.
The position will be to assist in leading the offer in providing rent review, lease renewal and related advice on primarily office, retail and industrial property throughout the Northern markets although work further afield may take place when appropriate.
The candidate shall ideally be recently MRICS qualified or a Property Graduate, and full training shall be provided to less experienced Surveyors to learn and excel in this role.
Main Responsibilities include (D.O.E.):
- Rent Review and Lease Renewal Strategy
- Lease Interpretation
- Collation and Analysis of Evidence
- Rental Valuations
- Arbitration, Independent Expert and Dispute Resolution referrals
- Advice on Court procedures
- Lease Restructuring and Renegotiation
- Advice on sub-lease and assignment.
Key Attributes and Qualifications:
- MRICS qualified (1-2 years PQE) / or a Property Graduate
- There is a strong culture of teamwork but there is still the scope to take a significant degree of personal responsibility for ensuring client needs are met.
- To carry out property inspections/viewings, prepare client reports and conduct negotiations.
- To use strong research and analytical skills to identify and interpret market transactional and rental evidence.
- To be a strong and effective negotiator on the client’s behalf and to develop effective and long-lasting relationships with our clients.
- To use good organisational skills to manage and prioritise a busy and developing caseload.
- To provide general practice support for the team as required
- To develop and maintain a strong network of internal and external contacts and to use these contacts, in order to further develop business for their clients.
- Proven IT skills, including high-level Microsoft Word and Excel competencies.
- Well organised, efficient, using initiative and working to tight deadlines.
- Good written/communication skills with an eye for detail.
- A commitment to excellence and developing strong client relationships.
- Flexible and self-motivated with a real desire to deliver excellent customer service.
- Positive attitude and willing to learn with and develop the team.
- Strong drive for results and highly proactive, in order to maintain momentum and complete the task.
- A high degree of analytical ability.
- Competitive Salary, depending on experience
- Car Allowance
- Company Benefits
- Excellent potential of career progression with a market leader
My client offers real scope for career development for a dedicated, professional and enthusiastic individual with a strong work ethic who wants to join one of the market leaders.
If you wish to apply for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or call Andrew Kingsley on 07879 413 765 for further information.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org