Salary: £45,000 to £55,000 plus benefits
Location: North West
Contact Name: Andrew Kingsley
Telephone: 07879 413 765
A leading firm of chartered surveyors and property consultants is looking to appoint an experienced, highly motivated and commercially aware Lease Consultancy Surveyor – Associate to join a successful Lease Consultancy team, working across all commercial property types (predominantly Industrial and Offices) for both owner and occupier clients, throughout the North West.
This is a new & exciting opportunity for an experienced individual who is currently at Associate, Director or Partner level to compliment the company structure and help grow and develop this already successful department.
- Rent Review and Lease Renewal Strategy
- Lease Interpretation
- Collation and Analysis of Evidence
- Rental Valuations
- Arbitration, Independent Expert and Dispute Resolution referrals
- Advice on Court procedures
- Lease Restructuring and Renegotiation
- Dilapidations and Diminution in Value Advice
Key attributes and qualifications
- MRICS Qualified
- Credible experience in Lease Consultancy
- Experience within Non-Domestic Rating – ideal but not essential.
- Significant degree of personal responsibility for ensuring all client needs are met.
- Carry out property inspections/viewings, prepare client reports and conduct negotiations.
- Use strong research and analytical skills to identify and interpret market transactional and rental evidence.
- A strong and effective negotiator on the client’s behalf and to develop effective and long-lasting relationships with our clients, using exceptional rapport skills.
- Good organisational skills to manage and prioritise a busy and developing caseload.
- Provide general practice support for the team as required
- Develop and maintain a strong network of internal and external contacts and to use these contacts in order to further develop business for our client.
- Proven IT skills, including high-level Microsoft Word and Excel competencies.
- Well organised, efficient, using initiative and working to tight deadlines.
- Good written/communication skills with an eye for detail.
- A commitment to excellence and developing strong client relationships.
- Flexible and self-motivated with a real desire to deliver excellent customer service.
- Positive attitude and willing to learn with and develop the team.
- Strong drive for results and highly proactive in order to maintain momentum and complete the task.
- A high degree of analytical ability.
- Full driving licence.
Salary and benefits
- Salary: Highly competitive based on professional experience and qualifications
- Car allowance – Competitive, dependent upon level of seniority
- Other benefits subject to candidate level and experience
To apply for this position, please contact Andrew Kingsley on 07879 413 765 or email a copy of your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the position and reference AK18503 for this role.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com