Location: North West
Contact Name: Andrew Kingsley
Kingsley is instructed by a number of leading regional, national and international property consultancies that are looking to strengthen their lease consultancy teams by recruiting experienced, highly motivated and commercially aware Lease Consultancy Surveyors at all levels, from Graduate up to Associate level, based in Manchester and across the Northwest.
The positions will be to assist in leading the offer in providing rent review, lease renewal and related advice on primarily office, retail and industrial property throughout the Northern markets although work further afield may take place when appropriate.
Candidates shall ideally have at least 1-5 years post MRICS qualification or for Graduate level, a property related qualification is required.
- Rent Review and Lease Renewal Strategy
- Good technical and working knowledge of the Landlord and Tenant Acts
- Lease Interpretation
- Collation and Analysis of Evidence
- Rental Valuations
- Arbitration, Independent Expert and Dispute Resolution referrals
- Lease Restructuring and Renegotiation
- Advice on sub-lease and assignment.
Key Attributes and Qualifications
- MRICS qualified (minimum 1-5 years PQE)
- Graduate level – Property related qualification
- To carry out property inspections/viewings, prepare client reports and conduct negotiations
- To use strong research and analytical skills to identify and interpret market transactional and rental evidence
- To be a strong and effective negotiator on the client’s behalf and to develop effective and long-lasting relationships with clients
- To use good organisational skills to manage and prioritise a busy and developing caseload.
- To provide general practice support for the team as required
- To develop and maintain a strong network of internal and external contacts and to use these contacts, in order to further develop business for their clients
- Proven IT skills, including high-level Microsoft Word and Excel competencies
- Well organised, efficient, using initiative and working to tight deadlines
- Good written/communication skills with an eye for detail
- A commitment to excellence and developing strong client relationships
- Flexible and self-motivated with a real desire to deliver excellent customer service
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn with and develop the team
- Strong drive for results and highly proactive, in order to maintain momentum and complete the task
- A high degree of analytical ability
- Competitive salary, depending on experience
- Car allowance
- Company benefits
- Excellent potential for career progression with a market leader
My client offers real scope for career development for a dedicated, professional and enthusiastic individual with a strong work ethic who wants to join one of the market leaders.
If you wish to apply for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or call Andrew Kingsley on 07879 413 765 for further information.
Kingsley is a leading Property & Built Environment Recruitment Consultancy, providing across all levels of seniority, throughout the Northwest and beyond. Our Directors hold a true mix of time-served surveying experience and high-level Professional Recruitment, which sets us apart from our competitors
If you are considering either your next career move, or looking to recruit within your property team, then please contact Kingsley for independent, confidential and qualified advice.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org