Contact Name: Lisa Clifton
Telephone: 0151 242 1630
A well-established Liverpool based architecture practice seeks an ambitious Landscape Architect. Working collaboratively within a supportive team the successful candidate will be required to produce initial designs and draft up design documentation. Excellent technical skills are required, with a working knowledge of AutoCAD. Knowledge of Revit is advantageous. As well as the opportunity to work for a well regarded architectural practice, the successful candidate will also have the opportunity to develop their own career in a supportive environment.
Landscape Architect Position Overview
- Provide landscape design and landscape and visual impact assessments for infrastructure projects
- To manage landscape architecture and LVIA work packages to time and budget
- Work with and liaise with clients
- Attend and present at meetings on behalf on the project
- To work with a wide range of other disciplines
Architect Position Requirements
- A proven track record in landscape architecture
- Proven experience working from concept to delivery with well-developed planning, design, graphic and presentation techniques.
- Passionate individual with a creative design flair
- Good project management and communication skills
Kingsley is a specialist recruitment consultancy. The property and engineering division has a diverse client base that includes medium-sized firms, long established local practices and client side organisations through to larger multi-disciplinary firms. We enjoy what we do and we want others to enjoy working with us. We believe our clients and candidates need recruitment consultants they can work with and trust. Kingsley also has dedicated teams that focus on legal and business support. We work with firms across the UK, so if you are looking for your next move please call us 0151 242 1630 for a confidential conversation or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact Lisa Clifton, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
We aim to respond to applicants within 2 working days. If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, you should assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
Please see our website www.kingsleyrecruitment.co.uk for more jobs.