Salary: Up to £35,000 DOE
Contact Name: Andrew Kingsley
Telephone: 0161 393 9889
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join a leading, established and reputable property consultancy in Manchester.
Our client is seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Landlord & Tenant Consultancy Surveyor, to join their Manchester city centre office. With excellent regional and national client base, industry contacts and a highly qualified and professional team, the client has grown to be a successful and dynamic firm of Chartered Surveyors and Property Managers and one of the top 50 nationwide property consultants in the UK.
The client provides advice on a range of property matters including Agency, Auctions, Lease Advisory, Valuation, CPO, Investment, Planning, Building Consultancy, Business Rates, Property Management, Capital Allowances and Expert Witness, serving the Greater Manchester, North West and Nationwide arena.
In order to strengthen their Manchester team, our client is seeking an experienced, highly motivated and commercially aware Landlord & Tenant Surveyor to join this successful and established office working across all commercial property types. The candidate shall ideally have up to 2 years post MRICS qualified experience to carry out rent review/lease renewal case load for both retained management clients and private client work.
- Rent Review and Lease Renewal Strategy
- Lease Interpretation
- Collation and Analysis of Evidence
- Rental Valuations
- Arbitration, Independent Expert and Dispute Resolution referrals
- Advice on Court procedures
- Lease Restructuring and Renegotiation
- Dilapidations and Diminution in Value Advice
Key attributes and qualifications
- MRICS qualified (1-2 years PQE)
- There is a strong culture of teamwork but there is still the scope to take a significant degree of personal responsibility for ensuring client needs are met.
- To carry out property inspections/viewings, prepare client reports and conduct negotiations.
- To use strong research and analytical skills to identify and interpret market transactional and rental evidence.
- To be a strong and effective negotiator on the client’s behalf and to develop effective and long lasting relationships with our clients, using exceptional rapport skills.
- To use good organisational skills to manage and prioritise a busy and developing caseload.
- To provide general practice support for the team as required
- To develop and maintain a strong network of internal and external contacts and to use these contacts in order to further develop business for our client.
- Proven IT skills, including high-level Microsoft Word and Excel competencies.
- Well organised, efficient, using initiative and working to tight deadlines.
- Good written/communication skills with an eye for detail.
- A commitment to excellence and developing strong client relationships.
- Flexible and self-motivated with a real desire to deliver excellent customer service.
- Positive attitude and willing to learn with and develop the team.
- Strong drive for results and highly proactive in order to maintain momentum and complete the task.
- A high degree of analytical ability.
- Competitive salary, depending on experience
- Car allowance
- Company benefits
- Excellent potential of career progression with a North West market leader
To apply for this position, please contact Andrew Kingsley on 0161 839 9889or email a copy of your latest CV to email@example.com quoting the position and reference for this role.
Kingsley is a niche leading recruitment consultancy, specialising in the Property, Legal, Engineering & Business Support Sectors and our consultants are highly experienced in their specialist sectors. We recruit across the UK, so if you are looking for your next move, call us now for a confidential chat on 0151 242 1630 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Please see our website www.kingsleyrecruitment.co.uk for more jobs.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com