Salary: £50,000 - £55,000
Contact Name: Dave Skimming
I am delighted to be engaged by one of North Wales most respected housing associations. Due to the continued development growth they are now looking to bolster their division with an experienced Land Manager.
The Association currently has approximately 6,000 homes and looking to substantially grow over the next 5 years.
Land manager role:
Reporting to the Director of Asset and Development , you will responsible for identifying and securing land for immediate return throughout the region. Using your excellent communication and negotiation skills, you will identify and secure target sites in line with the company’s business plan, and compile and compare competitor information.
The ideal land manager will:
- Have previous experience and connections within the residential / house building/Housing Associations
- Be a career driven Land Buyer or Land Manager who can demonstrate clear understanding of planning processes and stages
- Be an excellent communicator who can build and sustain excellent relationships with landowners, agents and consultants
- Strong ability to work collaboratively with internal divisions, advising on planning and design stages
- Have a customer focused approach
This Land Manager role affords the right candidate to join a progressive and engaged Housing Association who consistently invest in their employees. They offer the opportunity to be fully accountability for your own geographical patch, whilst providing a supportive working environment. In return for hard work, the successful land manager will be offered a highly competitive basic salary, bonus, and benefit package.
If you are currently working wither as a Land buyer and looking to take the next step, or and experienced Land Manager who want to join a progressive Housing Association, please contact David Skimming on 07949 045 808 in the strictest of confidence or email your CV to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org