Location: North West
Contact Name: Mathew Anwyl
Telephone: 01244 421600
Anwyl Homes is seeking a Land Director to join our privately-owned, progressive family business.
Anwyl have been established for over 85 years and are a respected house builder, contractor and land promoter. We have an ambitious and realistic business plan for the organic growth of each of our businesses over the coming years and this is an exciting time to be joining the Group.
The successful candidate will join an experienced and passionate team, embracing Anwyl Group’s aspiration to be building 700 – 800 new homes per annum in the next three years across the North West of England and North Wales through our two existing regional offices based in Ewloe and Chorley.
As Land Director you will have ultimate responsibility for the identification and acquisition of new residential land in the North West of England and North Wales for our expanding Homes Divisions on the most commercially effective terms. This will include identification, evaluation and securing land to continued our planned and sustained growth plans.
Duties to include:
- Identify new parcels of land for acquisition via an established link of industry contacts and further develop our joint venture / development partnerships with other national and regional house builders on a “site share” basis
- Devise and deliver an acquisition plan for new sites, with specific target locations and within an agreed and planned budget based on the growth projections of the business
- Undertake appraisals and feasibility studies working alongside our experienced in-house team of land and technical professionals and external consultants
- Responsibility of the land-function of the Homes business including managing, maintaining and developing the Anwyl Homes Land Team
- Develop and maintain best practise functions, and sustain a flow of sites to deliver into the business on time and on budget, maximising revenue and cash-flow
The ideal candidate will be working in a similar Land Director or Senior Management Role and be passionate, driven and focused to help us progress in the next stage of our growth.
This is an exciting time to be joining the Group.
Based at our new head office in Ewloe, Flintshire there is an excellent basic salary on offer to attract the right candidate including profit related bonus, car benefit and pension scheme.
Please apply below or send your CV in confidence to: email@example.com
Applications to be received by Friday 2 March 2018
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org