Salary: Competitive, plus car/allowance + package
Location: North West
Contact Name: Maria Peavoy
Land Buyer – Regional Housebuilder
Vertical Recruitment is delighted to be working in partnership with one of the North West regions most established housebuilders.
Our client is a leading name in the industry, with an excellent reputation and environment to match. They are looking to bolster their land division with an experienced Land Buyer to cover the North West region.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience acquiring land for immediate return or have experience sourcing strategic sites in the region. We are also considering candidates who have worked within a land team and have an excellent understanding of planning and development processes. Primary expectations for this role are:
- Strong ability to work collaboratively with internal divisions, advising on planning and design stages
- Ability to source and negotiate land deals within the region
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships with landowners, agents and consultants alike
- Collate information in terms of planning and viability
- Work effectively with internal divisions to ensure the smooth transition for acquisition through to construction hand over
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Understanding of planning processes
The role of Land Buyer offers an excellent opportunity for a land professional to join a housebuilder that value their employees. They have a collaborative approach to housebuilding and there is lots of scope for progression. Our client have a clear strategy for growth and are a cash rich organisation.
If you are currently working as a Land buyer, or in a similar role such as planning and acquisition, and you would like to join a progressive housebuilder, please contact Maria Peavoy on 0161 669 4716 in the strictest of confidence or email your CV to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org