Salary: £30,000 - £33,000
Contact Name: Stephanie Jones
Our client, a well-established property management organisation in the North West, currently have an exciting opportunity for a Block Property Manager to join their team.
This property management company, with a growing portfolio of residential and student properties, are seeking a highly experienced property manager who is looking to progress and excel in their career. The ideal candidate will have experience and understanding of leasehold management, handling service charges and an awareness of compliance regulations. A strong focus on customer service is also essential.
The successful candidate will report to the Senior Property Manager and will be responsible for assisting Trainee or Assistant Property Managers with the management of the portfolio.
Other duties will include:
- Responsibility for the day to day management of a diverse portfolio of sites, particularly with regards to high profile and high value works.
- Assisting the Senior Property Manager with preparation of annual service charge budgets, health and safety management and insurance compliance.
- To manage all repairs and planned maintenance of the residential portfolio, developing systems to monitor the performance and costs.
- To manage preventative maintenance schedules.
- To assist the Senior Property Manager with annual Planned Maintenance and Improvement Plans.
- To ensure operations are compliant with legislation and the company’s Policies and Procedures.
- To report to the Senior Property Manager on the progress, compliance, and performance of the residential portfolio.
IRPM qualifications are desirable, ideally to member level but AIRPM will also be considered. You must also have knowledge of Section 20’s, fire safety works and cladding issues.
Basic salary is £30,000 – £33,000 depending on experience.
Company benefits include a social working environment, company pension scheme and support and focus on training and professional growth.
If this opportunity sounds of interest, and you would like to join this ambitious and fast-growing organisation, please contact Stephanie Jones on 07858 615444 for a confidential discussion or send your CV to email@example.com
Clifton Gray is a specialist property recruitment company. We specialise in placing property professionals within architecture, residential property, and commercial property, from entry level through to senior appointments.
If you are currently working within the property sector, and you would like to hear more about how Clifton Gray can guide you through your next career move, please get in touch.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org